Paid Public Parking:
Some of our very awesome business neighbors have made their private lots available for paid public parking.
- P2: The Cannery, 3803 Toulouse St.
- Due to street closures, the best way to access Toulouse St. is via N. Scott St. or N. Cortez St., which can be reached from Bienville St., or the lake side of Orleans Ave.
- P4: Deutsches Haus, 1700 Moss St.
- The best way to access P4 is to come from Esplanade Ave. or Desaix Blvd.
- P5: Cabrini High School, 1400 Moss St.
- P6: Carrolton Boosters Lot, 401 N. Jeff Davis
Parking Map & Street Closures: Click here to download a map showing the best way to detour the street closures and easily access these lots.
Reserve Your Parking Spot Now!
Click here to reserve your spot at P6: Carrolton Boosters Lot in advance!
Click here to reserve your spot at P4: Deutsches Haus in advance!
Parking at the Deutsches Haus or Cabrini High School? Our sponsor Port Orleans Brewing Co. is providing free shuttles between the Boogaloo and those parking lots Saturday and Sunday!
Handicapped parking will be available at P7: Armstong Supply, 3600 Orleans Avenue. Vehicles must have the proper handicapped identification for access.
Legal parking in the surrounding neighborhoods is limited. Tickets can be issued throughout the weekend for failure to observe signage or the required distances from driveways, corners, and fire hydrants, as well as for parking against the flow of traffic. Please be sure to obey all posted parking signs.
Friday, May 19 4:30pm – 9:15pm
Saturday, May 20 10:30am – 9:15pm
Sunday, May 21 10:30am – 8:30pm