500 N. Jefferson Davis Parkway, New Orleans, LA 70119
Public Transit Directions
The Bayou Boogaloo strives to be a "zero-waste event" - you can do your part by taking public transportation to the festival! Use this handy map below, supplied by Transport for NOLA, to find the best way to get to the Boogaloo.
If you must come by automobile please consider car pooling with friends. Legal parking in the surrounding neighborhood is limited. Tickets can be issued throughout the weekend for failure to observe signage or the required distances from driveways, corners, and fire hydrants, as well as for parking against the flow of traffic. Please be sure to obey all posted parking signs.
From the West:
- Take I-10 East to New Orleans Business District
- Take City Park Ave exit from I-10
- Going left onto City Park Ave, you will follow until intersecting Orleans Ave.
- Take a right onto Orleans Ave.
- Follow Orleans Ave. to Bayou St. John
From the East:
- Take I-10 West to New Orleans
- Exit at Canal St. from I-10
- Take left onto Canal St.
- Follow Canal St. turning right at Jefferson Davis Parkway
- Go three blocks to festival site
From the South
- Take Hwy 90 towards New Orleans
- Cross the Crescent City Connection and continue to Carrollton Ave/Tulane Ave exit
- Take N. Carrollton Ave/Tulane Ave exit
- Turn right onto Carrollton Ave
- Continue to Orleans Ave and take right
- Follow to Bayou St. John
Services For Patrons Who Have A Mobility Disability
If you require assistance or Handicapped Parking, please make arrangements with our Access Coordinator by e-mailing [email protected] or call 504-488-3865.
The walking path along Jeff Davis Parkway has curb cuts and ramps to allow for wheel chair accessibility and stage access. We’re happy to arrange for safe and secure parking at the Festival.
The Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo Festival has four (4) handicapped accessible portolets on the site. There will be one located on every corner from Orleans Ave to Bienville St. Handicapped accessible units will be marked and reserved for those with mobility disabilities.
Service animals for the blind are allowed. They must be on a leash and observe all regulations regarding waste.
If you require additional needs, don’t hesitate to ask as we will try our best to accommodate your request. See you on the Bayou!